This from the New Economics Foundation: money does not equal happiness! I have certainly read this before, but it’s worth having a peak at a comparison of “Life Satisfaction” around the world with gross domestic product (GDP). This figure comes from “a well-being manifesto for a flourishing society” created by the New Economics Foundation. You can find them at www.neweconomics.org.
All one has to do is climb into the mountains and get their good tidings, nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees.— John Muir
- EFCL November Board Meeting Notes December 3, 2013
- Back in the saddle at the EFCL Board as your Londonderry District B Rep November 3, 2013
- EFCL May Board and Planning Committee Notes May 14, 2013
- EFCL April Board Meeting Notes April 14, 2013
- EFCL March Meeting Notes March 20, 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.