On November 10, 2011 I had the distinct pleasure of meeting with some colleagues in Blackfalds, Alberta to talk about an idea for a new company that focuses on economics that fosters a sustainable society. Pictured are Devin Spackman, Lewis Cardinal, David Faber, Dominic Mishio, TR Duncan, Bill Craig, Mark Anielski, and David Dodge.
We met at a most pleasant coffee shop called After the Grind.
All one has to do is climb into the mountains and get their good tidings, nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees.— John Muir
- EFCL November Board Meeting Notes December 3, 2013
- Back in the saddle at the EFCL Board as your Londonderry District B Rep November 3, 2013
- EFCL May Board and Planning Committee Notes May 14, 2013
- EFCL April Board Meeting Notes April 14, 2013
- EFCL March Meeting Notes March 20, 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.